P.G. MARTIN MOTORWAYS,
No. 123, Havelock Road
Way back in 1948, P.G. Martin Nimalasiri, an enthusiastic Youth armed with just a few Hundred Rupees left his Village in Matara & arrived in Colombo to fulfill bis Dream becoming bis own master. Young Martin Soon realized that his forte lay in the manufacture of Shoes, Bags & allied Leather Product. Bearing this in Mind & with sheer diligence be overcome many Obstacles before be founded his own Company P.G. Martin. the continued growth & success was fundamentally based on high quality Products, combined with Martin’s inherent honesty & fairness in all Transactions.